Cinnamon Hot Chocolate
- 2 cups unsweetened coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons dark chocolate chopped
- 1 tablespoon Agave nectar
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 2 whole cloves
- In a small bowl, mix the cocoa powder, cinnamon and dark chocolate. Put aside.
- In a small saucepan, heat the milk over medium heat until small bubbles rise. Turn off the heat.
- Add ¼ cup of the hot milk to the cocoa and cinnamon mixture.
- Stir until the dark chocolate is melted and you have a thick, smooth paste. Add the paste and the Agave nectar to the rest of the milk and stir until all of the ingredients are combined.
- Place 1 cinnamon stick and 1 clove in each mug and add the hot chocolate. Let the mugs stand for about 3 minutes before serving.
Calories: 168 kcal
Carbohydrate: 20 g
– Added sugar: 11 g
– Fiber: 6.8 g
Protein: 2.94 g
Total fat: 10 g
Recipe by Maria Ushakova